Friday, August 24, 2007

The Money Merge Account

My best friend is not the most savvy or, well, he isn't a rocket scientist---not about money anyway, but don't get me wrong...great guy.

I know he's been like me, living from paycheck to paycheck, keeping afloat and trying to keep our credit noses clean. Then one day, he comes home with a 1969 Triumph GT6+ (I think that's what he said it was---I'm not the brightest when it comes to cars...)--paid for!

Now, I know he makes better money than me---but hell, that was some car.

He smiles and says he was able to buy this car, pay off his credit cards, a huge medical bill for his daughter...AND shave 21+ years off his mortgage, which he just refinanced.

Yeah, bullshit.

I find out, he actually did! He showed me the paperwork. Walked me through this whole process he did, called a Money Merge Account.

He says he was doing reading on how to pay off his mortgage faster and found a link to some cool information: http://www.squidoo.com/moneymergeaccounts/

Blake was able to get a home line of credit and use it with this revolutionary program, based on some system in Australia where you link the line of credit to your mortgage and then use your money on a more effective and efficient way.

So I go and start reading. I listened to a bunch of the podcasts, and they even list people who hate this program! Talk about guts and confidence in what you do.
Sounds great, I'm excited---I tell the wife, she's blown away...so we call the people at The Jubilee Project to ask some questions. Very nice people. They run our numbers, and we find out we could pay off our home in under 8 YEARS! ...and we have 27 years LEFT!!

Brad (the guy from Jubilee) also showed us how we would also save over $213,600 in interest. I was put off a tad by the one-time price tag of $3500. I mean, that's a hell of a lot of money when you have kids. But I thought 'Trade $3500 for $213K and shaving 19+ years off of my payments?....oh, HELL YEAH!!'

Now here's the screwed up part:
Trying to be good children, we decided a while back to help some family members on hard times. Their lack of effort nearly destroyed our credit. So, as great as this program was, we can't qualify for a line of credit yet. It will be over a year before we can.

Saved and damned in the same week. Kinda sucks.

I suggest anyone who wants to get more control of their money or pay off their debts (especially their home), check out this Money Merge Account program. It's so amazing--but watch out for the "agentmania" going on. I got the links and Jubilee number from my bud, and they were the only ones I saw on google which gave you the info I wanted without breathing down my neck or trying to push me into anything. There might be just as good or better agents out there, but you'll have to find them---I hated going through more than 12 pages of a search engine.

If anyone knows more, or finds more on this program, let me know. I have plenty of time to do my homework before I can get the program =).

Coop

No comments: