Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I have a new favorite TV Program

I'm not a big watcher of TV programs. Sure I have a few shows I like, such as 'Last Comic Standing' and 'Heroes'--but for the most part, I just don't like commericial television.

So what if I started watching TV withOUT commercials? Say, like the BBC??

I was wondering around the internet, looking at various conventions, comic books and the like (yes I read comic books, though haven't actually bought one in over 7 years)...and I come across this show called "Dr.Who".

Now, I know, I know---you probably know all about this show, because it turns out it's one of the longest running shows in TV history! I mean, the damn thing started back when TVs were black and white!

So I watch a show, then another...and the next thing you know, I'm watching this Dr. and Rose Tyler flying through time and space, and I'm flat out captivated. I mean seriously entertained, through and through. To make matters even more interesting---my wife, who never likes my choices of TV shows or movies, starts watching with me.

She LOVES it!

Imagine that---I actually scored points for a change.

So, I highly recommend you check out Dr. WHO...and if you don't have cable or satellite, get it so you can watch it. Trust me, it will be worth every moment. =)

Dr. Who Official site
Dr. Who Wikipedia entry
Dr. Who on Sci-Fi.com

No comments: